Pumpkin Ice Cream

This recipe is the whole reason I wanted an ice cream maker. I saw the picture in my Williams-Sonoma catalog last year and I just had to make it. I was like an 8 yr old last Christmas I called my mom and said "I NEED this Ice cream maker for Christmas!" She listened...she loves me. Well, I have made loads of ice cream since then, as a matter of fact I make a nutella gelato that will knock your socks off! That recipe I will share another day. TODAY, I finally made Pumpkin Ice cream. WOW! It is heavenly! Rich and creamy, like a pumpkin pie but almost like a mousse. Try this recipe, if you don't have an ice cream maker, get one, you'll love it!
 This is me last Christmas getting my ice cream maker. 90% of the photos my family takes of me my mouth is open...like this. I question if they truly love me.
 Isn't it purty? Look no rock salt...no ice. That's all there is.
 Yum.
This would be perfect sitting on top a slice of gingerbread.

1 comment:

  1. It all looks divine...you, the ice cream maker and the pumpkin ice cream you made!

    ReplyDelete