1. I vow today to drink more water. I don't drink enough..I am dehydrated. I will add lemon, and drink out of a mason jar.
2. I cannot put any Christmas decorations out until Thanksgiving is over. I JUST CANT.
3. My two favorite shows right now are American Horror Story and The Walking Dead, they are intense and very scary. I'm not sleeping well at night, but I won't stop watching them. It's a sickness.
4. Today is the 3rd day in a row I have run 3 miles. It's kind of a big deal for me. I have never been a runner, but now I like it. So thankful for friends who stand outside in my driveway waiting for me to go run, forcing me out of bed. I love them. I love how I feel when I'm done.
5. I just finished reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It was so interesting, I learned so much. it confused me to, science is so amazing. I recommend it.
6. I like bread MORE then chocolate *G A S P*
7. Why is it every time I go Christmas shopping I end up buying myself something too?
8. There is only one way to kill a zombie, a bullet to the head, or an ax. Actually an arrow would work just as well, but it must be to the head. You may need to know this, your welcome.
9. Happy Thanksgiving. Eats lots, love lots, share what your thankful for. Amen.