1. Here's what I know for sure....if there is a spider web within 50 feet of me I WILL walk through it, face first. Then after cursing and pulling the web from my hair and eyelashes I will fell remorse for that spider who probably worked all night on that web, and is currently cursing me.
2. Another thing I know for sure, stopping running for a period of time then trying to start back up is not easy, it's a battle, in my head, and I HATE it!
3. After re-reading number 1 I think I realized why I actually got bitten by a spider this summer and almost died (not really) almost. I totally deserved it.
4. http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/03/13642085-green-mile-actor-michael-clarke-duncan-dead-at-54?lite/&ocid=ansmsnbc11 this makes me sad. R.I.P. Michael.
5. Honestly I am not sure what I'm more excited about, FOOTBALL or FOOTBALL FOOD.
6. Another cool song.
7. In 3 days we will have a teenager living under or roof. Where did the time go? I hope I don't screw this up.
8. Fact: the first bullet proof vest AND windshield wiper blades were made by women. Pretty cool.
9. Fact: I just realized I am typing Monday Musings on Tuesday, you are so lucky
10. Have a wonderful week, are you ready for fall? or milking every last morsel of summer fun you can?