1. I wore jeans and long sleeves all weekend. It was in the HIGH 90's. I am rebelling. I was in air conditioned rooms to be fair. so.over.it.
2. This morning on my bike ride I got bit by something, (BLACK WIDOW) not really (MAYBE) but in my head of course it was a poisonous spider that somehow got under my shirt and hurt like the devil. That was 4 hours ago and it STILL hurts and it's red and swollen. I showed the boys and told them that something bit me it case I drop dead or become paralyzed and my throat closes up and I cannot not talk they know what to say to the paramedics. EME: "Don't worry mom, if you die, we'll just call daddy. ME: "911 first, then daddy" EME: "919. Got it"
3. Are you watching?? 2 words: Usain Bolt
4. There are 6 days left until shark week begins.
5. current favorite song I could listen to over and over again.
6. I finally got my mom to watch Downton Abby. She can thank me later.
7. My laundry fairy skipped out on me again. Piles of clothes are everywhere. What a wench.
8. I could fold and put away laundry but I think I'll bake a cake instead. It could be my last meal after all. (poisonous spider bite)
9. Happy Monday!
Posted by Michelle at 9:29 AM