Monday Musings

1.  Our bathroom plans are underway, things are on back order so a little more patience is needed on my part, but it involves a claw foot and a chandy so I CAN DO THIS...I will be sure to post lots of before and after pics.

2. Headed uptown to the St Patrick's Day parade this weekend. Does anyone else enjoy a man in a skirt? No? just me?





 The Golden Retriever Rescue Club always marches in the Parade, that's where we got Abby from. Tracy said we could never bring her because he would have to carry her on his back she would not walk the whole way....so.lazy.

Oh and I realized I want to be a roller derby girl, I think I would be good at it. For a few minutes anyway.

3. My brothers and our families got together yesterday to try and plan our summer vacation and I realized after 3 1/2 hours that I think we all have ADD (my brothers and I) cause we left with nothing accomplished. we still have no idea what we're doing.

4. Reading this right now and can't put it down.
Room by Emma Donoghue


5.This makes me happy in so many ways. http://www.howsweeteats.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment