Happy New Year everyone! I think it is safe to say that I totally suck at blogging over a holiday break while my entire family is home. Not good at all. But I am back now and ready to start this New Year! We ingested our collards and black eyed peas yesterday so we have high expectations for what is to come ;) I did not make a resolution per se I typically never stick to them then end up feeling like a total failure who cannot commit. But instead have made a list of goals in my head that i will share, maybe it will hold me more accountable.
1. Read more books, I probably read about 12 books a year...I would like to double that.
2. Take a cake decorating class.
3. Go on vacation somewhere i've never been.
4. Run 5 miles without stopping.
5. Start a gratitude journal and stick with it.
6. Eat cleaner, healthier, organic, farm fresh food more often.
7. Take more photos.
8. Spend more time with the people I love. Cook with them, tell stories with them. Tell them how much they mean to me.
That's all for now.
Here's to 2012.