1. I sort of can't believe it's October 1st. um where did September go? Didn't I just put my kids on the bus for the first day of school? Okay, okay, I'm happy it's here.... but S L O W. D O W N.
2. This is my favorite season to cook. I roast everything and the amount of soup we consume is ridiculous. Soup is the best, it warms your heart and soul.
3. Great acting doesn't always make a great movie. ex: The Master. What? the? heck?
4. Confession: I can't take naps. Ever. it's totally impossible, my body fights it the entire time, my eyes won't stay shut, after about an hour of trying I crawl out of bed more exhausted and pissed off then if I just stayed wide awake! What? this doesn't happen to you?
5. Another confession: I listen to the 40's station 99% of the time while in my car, the other 1 percent is on Sinatra.
6. The best. We all need a lot more of it in our lives.
7. So because it's Oct. 1st and because I love oldies, enjoy.