Butterfinger, Milky Way, Chocolate Chunk Cookies

I bought Halloween candy early...mistake. I also bought candy I like...chocolate. Ugh. so to make it disappear faster I decided to throw it all into a cookie. Make sense? I know dosen't to me either, but you should definitely make these cookies.

Recipe by Picky Palate

2 sticks softened butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking sodae
3/4 tsp salt
6 mini butter fingers (fun size) coarsely chopped
6 mini milky ways coarsely chopped
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined. In a separate bowl combine the flour and salt and baking soda, slowly add to the wet ingredients, add candy bars ans chocolate chips and mix until just combined. Using a medium ice cream scoop, scoop out dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until done to your liking (I removed at 9 minutes to get a softer cookie) Let cool on cookie sheet for 5-7 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.







No comments:

Post a Comment