Monday Musings

1. Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise, Scientology, it's sad... are you surprised?

2. Have you ever had a week where you accidentally broke several things and kept dropping things on your baby toes and biting the inside of your lip in the same exact place over and over again?, No? just me? Ugh.

3. We rented A Thousand Words with Eddie Murphy this weekend. I seriously cried real tears from this movie. What is wrong with me? I'm blaming it on the heat...106 degrees.

4. I am trying so hard to save my flowers but they are starting to wither, they are throwing in the towel, it's just too hot.

5.So, I tried this stuff this weekend, I've had my eye on it for some time, my grocer had them buy one get one free. I kind of have a soft spot for gelato, and this is so yummy.
This is melt in your mouth gelato! Delicious! Tastes like caramel creme candies.
pinterest

 6. Emerson's cast is permeating a distinct funk. We have many more weeks to go. Prayers appreciated.

7. Wishing you all a happy and safe 4th of July. Considering the week I'm having I think I'll keep my distance of any fireworks, matches etc.


1 comment:

  1. I get the "distinct funk" thing. Just got out of my boot (second time in two years. I am done.) Hope it gets better soon. 1000 words was good, huh? Must. Redbox. TomKat? Is this news? Not surprised.

    "2. Have you ever had a week where you accidentally broke several things and kept dropping things on your baby toes and biting the inside of your lip in the same exact place over and over again?, No? just me? Ugh." Yes. You are not alone. I drop and break things often. Biting my lip is an issue I would kill to fix. Probably not happening.

    ReplyDelete