1. During my run this morning, the sky was a beautiful lavender color. In that moment I thanked God for strong legs, a strong, healthy heart, lungs to help me breathe in the brisk air....and for lavender skies.
3. I think I'm going to wrap presents today. I despise wrapping, and I am bad at it. People (my family) make fun of my wrapping. so mean.
4. I found another new show I love, now that my Zombie show is on hiatus I had to find a replacement. It's called Hell on Wheels, it's on AMC it is GOOD. And not so scary, I am sleeping better, I think.
5. I have an obsession where if I see they make a movie from a book I have to hurry and read the book before seeing the movie. I now have to read The girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I just saw the trailer for it. Two words: Daniel Craig
6. Fact: strawberries have more vitamin C then oranges.
7. I hate green tea. It tastes like dirty water.