InstaFriday

Things are finally getting back to normal around here. No sickness, no meds, everyone is sleeping through the night now. It has felt like spring outside this week. No complaints. Here's a glimpse. Happy Friday!!
 Came home Saturday afternoon to Driving Miss Daisy. I love this movie and could watch it over and over.
 Daddy and Jake were gone all day and night Saturday, so we made milkshakes....for dinner. can you say Mom of the Year?
 You tube is teaching my kids how to draw. For 4 hours they sat there are drew. hooray for you tube.
 looks like you missed the paper there bud, or did you tube teach you that too. I asked him to make a silly face for this shot....yeah we need to work on that.
 Still working on a weight loss program for Abby. She hates dieting, I don't blame her.
 self explanatory. It was Tuesday. It deserved a beer.
 yesterday it was almost 70 degrees I enjoyed every minute of it.

 Ruby decided to join in on the fun and take my straw
Leon was soaking up the rays as well. Can you say Spring Fever?

1 comment:

  1. What a great post. I love your photographs giving insight in to your week. I wish we still got the OWN Network, but alas we don't...love it!

    ReplyDelete