InstaFriday

Happy Friday to you all. We have a full weekend ahead starting with Wreck it Ralph movie tonight, the rascals are excited to see that. Wishing you all a fabulous, fun filled, safe weekend.

 A few more images from the Country Living Fair

 I removed the doors from a few of my cabinets trying something different, we'll see how long I can stand it.
 that face, i melt
 seeds ready to be roasted
 chicken soup
 making ghost cookies, thank you pinterest
 pumpkin carving
 seed eating
 the mister stopped mid carve to yank Grants tooth out, it's how we roll.
 waiting on the trick or treaters to arrive
let the counting and sorting begin.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these photographs. Let me know how the movie is...it looks great and they already have the ds games out for it so I think it will be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I went through these pics I, unknowingly, skipped over the tooth. The second time, not so much. Congrats on the tooth loss. Also, where are my Pumpkin Pancakes? :)

    ReplyDelete