Country Living Fair

November 1st! Slow Down! I apologize for my absence I have no big reason, just taking in October in all it's glory. Autumn is my favorite time of year and it also can be a little crazy, we have a lot of birthdays, anniversaries, school sports that go on during this season. I have been taking it all in, while watching the leaves change and breathing in the crisp air. I got a chance to get away this weekend and  experience the Country Living Fair in Stone Mountain, Ga. It was so much fun, I love getting inspired by so many talented artists. I look a lot of pics. Enjoy.


 Lots of old stuff, and new stuff, lots of crafts, and jewelry and food.



 gorgeous furniture pieces

 they had cooking seminars and crafting seminars and book signings too.









 oh how I wanted this chair
 until I saw this couch. swoon.





this was not from the fair but I just had to share this pic. My mom brought me over a lemon off her lemon tree and it was the most beautiful, perfect lemon I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment