Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies

I decided to try yet another chocolate chip cookie, the added malt powder pulled me in. This cookie is delicious. They are very thin. I think I read somewhere that eating thin cookies makes you thin. No? well, I ruined that anyway when I added the ice cream and made sandwiches out of them.

cookie recipe by The Pioneer Woman

1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup (rounded) malted milk powder
1 (12ounce) bag milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.Add eggs and beat until combined. Add vanilla a, mix, add malted milk powder and beat until incorporated. In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking soda and salt, slowly add to butter mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls or use an ice cream scoop, I only put 6 on each cookie sheet because they spread a lot. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool slightly on cookie sheets then remove to a cooling rack. Eat them right away or add ice cream (we used cookie dough, SO.GOOD)



No comments:

Post a Comment