Taco Soup

This is a recipe everyone should have. It is a staple in my home all winter long. It's affordable, it is so easy to make, it feeds a crowd, it is filling, it is delicious. Do you need more reasons?

2 pounds ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
3 small cans green chilis
3 cans diced tomatoes
1 can pinto beans
1 can light red kidney beans
1 can lima beans
1 can corn
1 pkg dry taco seasoning mix
1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
2 cups water
salt/pepper to taste

Shredded cheddar (optional)
tortilla chips (optional)

Brown the meat in a saute pan with the onion. Rinse and drain the beans and corn and dump into a crock pot. Add rest of ingredients. Cook on low for a few hours or high for 1 hour.
 Hello perfect pat of butter on my cornbread.
 It's good just like this, very nice, really
But seeing how I dream about cheese in my sleep and I think I love it even more then bread, I need cheese on my taco soup. And chips. Just cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment