Monday Musings

1. Confession: I cry every time I watch the Timothy Green trailer.

2. Yes I realize there are way more important things going on in this world but I am so stoked that Jennifer Aniston is engaged. #teamjen

3. Is it weird to love fig newtons but hate figs?

4.




 More then 600 people were waiting to read this book before me at the library. I am not a patient person, so I bought it at Costco today. Have you read it?

5.  2 more weeks of summer for us, 2 more weeks until I commit back to running at least 4 days a week. Not ready for either....

6.  Watched Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close this weekend and LOVED it, in a I cried through the whole movie and woke up with swollen eyes kind of way.

7.  So excited to see football on the television again. Go Panthers!

8.  Wishing everyone a wonderful, joyous, safe week.

No comments:

Post a Comment